Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) Velvet Eyewear's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Velvet Eyewear web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Velvet Eyewear at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on Velvet Eyewear’s web site are provided "as is". Velvet Eyewear makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Velvet Eyewear does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Velvet Eyewear or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Velvet Eyewear’s Internet site, even if Velvet Eyewear or a Velvet Eyewear authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Velvet Eyewear's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Velvet Eyewear does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Velvet Eyewear may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Velvet Eyewear does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Velvet Eyewear has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Velvet Eyewear of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Velvet Eyewear’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Velvet Eyewear App Terms:
- By downloading or using our apps, you agree to these terms and conditions automatically. It is important to read them carefully before using our apps. You are not allowed to copy, modify, or alter the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. You are also prohibited from attempting to extract the source code of the app, translating the app into other languages, or creating derivative versions. The app, including all trademarks, copyrights, database rights, and other intellectual property rights associated with it, are the property of Velvet Eyewear.
- Velvet Eyewear reserves the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services at any time and for any reason, in order to ensure that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. Any charges for the app or its services will be clearly communicated to you.
- The app stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us in order to provide our service. It is your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. Therefore, we recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, as it may make your phone vulnerable to malware, viruses, or malicious programs, compromise your phone's security features, and may cause the app to not function properly or at all.
- Velvet Eyewear cannot be held responsible for certain circumstances, including but not limited to, the app's performance when there is no access to Wi-Fi or data allowance, charges incurred by your mobile network provider for data usage or other third-party charges, roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory without turning off data roaming, or if your device runs out of battery and cannot be turned on to access the service.
- While Velvet Eyewear strives to ensure that the app is updated and correct at all times, we rely on third-party information to provide the functionality of the app. Velvet Eyewear accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, that you may experience as a result of relying solely on the app's functionality.
- Velvet Eyewear may release updates to the app, and it is your responsibility to download and install these updates in order to continue using the app. Velvet Eyewear does not guarantee that the app will always be updated to be relevant to your needs or compatible with the version installed on your device. Velvet Eyewear may also terminate the app at any time without notice, and upon termination, you must stop using the app and delete it from your device, unless otherwise notified by Velvet Eyewear.